Schedule of Fees
Consulting fees are simply a function of scheduled time based on $150 per half hour.
Types of Appointments:
1. New Appointments. The initial consultation's fee is now reduced from $595 to a flat $450 and lasts from 1.5 - 2 hours. You'll schedule 1.5 hours on the calendar. 30-minutes is allowed for case analysis after your call. This research and program design is done at no additional charge--it's part of your initial consultation.
NOTE: For consultees who order their own supplements, the full $595 consulting fee is required. For follow up visits, the fee is $195/half hour.
2. Troubleshoot Appointments are 30-minutes or 60 minutes and focus on a single topic or situation. Generally, 60-minutes allows for full review of your situation, but 30-minutes can work for simple adjustment, chats about diet, support for a family member, etc.
3. Follow up Appointments. After your New Appointment, schedule a follow up to review what is better and what still needs to be addressed or what works best for general maintenance. This is often a very necessary 'course adjustment' time that accelerates you toward your goals.
What to Expect In Nutrition Supplement Costs: Please be advised that WellnessWiz and the Apple-A-Day Clinic sell nutritional supplements and derive income from such activity. Dr. Tips continuously researches products and manufacturers to bring you the very best supplements for the best clinical results. You will only receive supplements that meet his exacting standards for potency and purity.
A Comment On Pricing. Please rest assured that we do not engage in exorbitant pricing. WellnessWiz employes vetted products from reputable vendors, and often such formulations are pricey - not because of elevated markups; but because of the formulary's cost of high quality ingredients. Quality is everything when health is at stake. Simply put, "quality" supplements cost more than "cheap, knock-off, poorly produced, and inferior" supplements which abound in the marketplace. You get what you pay for. With Apple-A-Day, fairness prevails.
Single-Focus (trouble-shooting) Herbal/Nutrition Support
$140 - $265 for a month (plus shipping)
Comprehensive Program Supplementation Costs
Specific, Supportive, & Daily Nutritional Benefits
$295 - $595 for a month (plus shipping)
Note: Supplementation is therapeutic and thus self-limiting. As improvements are noted, fewer therapeutic supplements are required. This means that as you improve, costs decline.
In health, energy is everything.
It is the body’s ‘coin of the realm of health’ –
not vitamins, minerals, enzyme, antioxidants, proteins, fats, or carbohydrates,
or any other nutritional commodity.
Health occurs within a certain vitality level (energy frequency ambiance).
Poor health is the result of a lower frequency (diminished ATP-energy production within the cells).
The WellnessWiz and Apple-A-Day Clinic goals are to restore energy to the cells
so the cells can perform optimally. – Jack Tips, Ph.D., C.C.N.
Lab Tests & Fees:
Apple-A-Day offers hundreds of lab tests at reduced prices. No lab tests are ordered without your approval. Some tests can be conducted in your home. Blood lab specimens must be conducted at a local phlebotomy location.
Apple-A-Day Natural Health Services believes in the value of natural health care for you and your family toward the goal of achieving total health and wellness. Our programs and fee structures are considered a bargain particularly in light of the devastating effect that the current health care programs inflict upon people's bank accounts and on the national debt.
Insurance. Our fees and program prices are designed to be within the scope of most people's financial means.
Apple-A-Day Natural Health Services does not participate in insurance programs. You can submit your invoice to your Insurance Company, many of which may take it against your deductible or reimburse depending on your policy.
Keeping It Simple
Payment is due at the time services are rendered. Products will be shipped only after payment is received.
Some Famous Quotes Germane To Our Current National Healthcare (Actually Diseasecare) Dilemma:
- "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian." -- Henry Ford
- “Unless we put medical freedom into the Constitution, the time will come when medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship to restrict the art of healing to one class of Men and deny equal privileges to others; the Constitution of the Republic should make a Special privilege for medical freedoms as well as religious freedom.” ― Dr. Benjamin Rush, signer, U.S. Declaration of Independence, eminent physician, humanitarian.
- “If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry state are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” –Thomas Jefferson