About WellnessWizdom Seminars
"New Discoveries in the Microbial Universe - Advanced Talks, Techniques & Tips"
WellnessWizdom™ Seminars deliver milestone advancements to keep your practice viable and thriving in the 21st Century. Offering you 12 CEU's in a motivating and jam-packed 2 day seminar filled with advanced health tips and techniques, "it's all about clinical effectiveness!" you will hear from the industry expert, Jack Tips, Ph.D. C.C.N. on relevant topics such as:
• The impact on your patients' health from the environment, altered foods, and loss of microbiota/microbiome diversity.
• Jack Tips’ PACT™ Probiotic Advanced Colonization Technique - the vanguard of clinical implementation.
• "Seven Steps of Cellular Healing Made Simple.”
• Real-life clinical solutions with extensive case-management insights that directly relate to working with
biochemically unique individuals. Lab tests, case histories, results!
Brilliantly condensed for the busy practitioner, WellnessWiz™ Jack Tips skillfully and passionately imparts critical information from the latest scientific research.
WellnessWiz Jack Tips will also present advanced topics on clinical case success:
- Chronic Inflammation (The Silent Killer) – Foundational support for wellness and longevity.
- Rewind The Aging Clock (Anti-Aging) – The #1 action you can take to stay disease free and live longer!
- Food Allergies – Your allergy or your intestinal microbes? Causative solutions for food intolerance and inflammation reactions.
- The Brain/Gut Connection. How Neuroactivation can reengage proper immune relationships with the gut microbiota.
- Why Fecal Transplants are a “very last resort” and what you can do to avoid the risks, and provide your patients with a better solution!
- Intestinal Issues -- How the microbiome can be a cause or contributor.
- Leaky Gut – How the body can turn off the “zonulin faucet.”
- Research about the “set-point” of inflammation for a more optimal immune response.
- Constipation – How specific microbes provide energy to the intestinal cells for optimal motility.
- Diarrhea – The probiotic technique that reestablishes proper transit time.
- Bloating – Microbial “fermenters” in the wrong place. How to correct the cause bi-directional cause.
- Heartburn – How it's often a LOW hydrochloric acid situation, often made worse by OTC and Rx drugs.
- SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth) – A simple, inexpensive, 3-minute test for dysbiosis. And others.
- Prebiotics – often more important than probiotics.
- Dysbiosis – How to achieve the optimal 90:10 ratio of probiotic/controlled pathogenic species.
- Control weight. Answers for intractable obesity cases.
- How the gut microbiota creates food cravings (pass the chocolate, please!)
- Gut microbes decide weaning and puberty.
- The gut cause of anxiety and depression (Insights about the wonderful GAPS information).
- The gut link to chronic-degenerative and autoimmune disease (skin, joints, thyroid, brain).
- The gut cause of hypothyroid and Hashimoto’s / Grave's autoimmune responses.
- The gut control factors of the glycemic impact of foods (thus energy).
- How the intestinal microbes talk directly to the brain and influence mitochondrial behavior--New insights on the Gut/Brain Connection.
This seminar features:
• Clinical Questionnaires to help you individualize your programs (bacteria, fungus, mycoplasma, parasites, protozoa, virus, leaky gut, SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacteria Overgrowth), FODMAPS).
• PACT™ Master Strategy that helps you individualize your program processes (preliminary diet, pathogen purge, segue programs, 'seal & heal' leaky gut, recolonization techniques, and reinforcement programs).
• Integrative Therapy Options regarding neurological, hormonal, and immune system elements.
• Post Seminar On-Line Forum support.
You will gain mastery level knowledge through the use of comprehensive materials and easy-to-understand clinical tools. Based on 30-years of research, clinical experience, and authoring numerous best-selling books, WellnessWiz Jack Tips provides you the ultimate in continuing education. CEU’s are available upon request!
WellnessWiz™ - trademark of Core Vitality, L.P.
Wellness Wizdom Seminars™ - trademark of Core Vitality, L.P.
PACT™ - trademark of Core Vitality, L.P.
Currently this seminar is being developed as a on-line, CEU course for D.C.'s, L.Ac.'s, N.D.'s, R.N's, and Clinical Nutritionists. If you are interested, please take advantage of the homepage offer for the Microbiome Report and you will receive announcements.
CHOOSE AN EXCITING LOCATION AND REGISTER TODAY!
OGDEN, UT -- October 11 & 22 (Immediately following the Systemic Female Health Intensive Seminar)
Space is Limited Register Today!
SEMINAR GUESTS RECEIVE:
- A comprehensive WellnessWizdom Workbook & Quick Reference Guide ($295 value) that continues to support your work long after the event
- "New Discoveries in the Microbial Universe" by Jack Tips ($19.95 value)
- Relaxed, interactive learning environments supported by interacting with other dedicated practitioners and exchanging ideas
- Valuable reference guides, flow charts, and questionnaires to amplify clinical effectiveness
- Master Strategy worksheet for your clinical use
- Auxiliary publications, complimentary lab tests, samples and clinical tools
- The latest nutritional innovations that enliven practices
- Wholesome, organic, non-GMO foods
- Preferential Hotel Accommodations
- Samples and Free Products
Hurry, Space is Limited & Sell-out is Expected - Act Now!
Your WellnessWiz - Dr. Jack Tips comes highly recommended
WellnessWiz Jack Tips skillfully and passionately imparts critical information from the latest scientific research. His insights are refreshing, positive and grounded in common sense; and most importantly, they are simple to understand and easily put into practice. He is dedicated to the natural health perspective—both in clinical work and in helping his fellow clinicians achieve outstanding results in their practices.
Based on 30 years of research, clinical experience, and best-selling books, WellnessWizdom Seminars provide you the ultimate in-depth learning experience. WellnessWiz Tips provides real-life clinical solutions—not just theories—with extensive case-management insights that directly relate to working with biochemically unique individuals.
Enjoy the Extras!
WellnessWizdom Seminars include a comprehensive WellnessWizdom Notebook & Quick Reference Guide ($295 value) that continues to support your work long after the event. WellnessWizdom Seminars abound in helpful auxiliary publications, complimentary lab tests, samples and clinical tools. With consideration toward clinician’s day-to-day needs,WellnessWiz Tips provides valuable reference guides, flow charts, and questionnaires to amplify clinical effectiveness.
WellnessWizdom Seminars are characteristically exciting destinations; wholesome, organic, non-GMO foods; relaxed, interactive learning environments; and the latest nutritional innovations that enliven practices.
Another valuable aspect of WellnessWizdom seminars is assembling with other dedicated practitioners and exchanging ideas. These seminars tend to be mountaintop experiences that infuse the spirit with renewal and purpose - so register now for a WellnesWiz seminar and become a master of wellness therapies.
Notice For Chiropractors! Earn 12 CEU's by attending this groundbreaking Wellness Wizdom™Seminar:
Attend this two day educational seminar, designed to satisfy 12 CEU's for your Chiropractic license renewal. Accepted by 43 States of Chiropractic Examiners and Accredited by Parker University.
In this informative class, earning you 12 Chiropractic CEU'S, you will also be learning more about how bacterial biofilm colonies become antibiotic resistant, and contribute to allergies, asthma, and skin sensitivities. Even gout!
On the wings of this new scientific data comes the fact that what we’re doing—taking probiotics, eating yogurt—is not enough to really make a difference.
Jack Tips, The Wellness Wiz, and clinician for 30 years, has been in the thick of all this breaking news for the past two years, implementing Microbiome Rejuvenation therapies, and learning, first hand, the technique for helping people receive the full benefit from a healthy, happy intestinal microbiome. Not only is this a powerful solution for all the gastro intestinal dysfunctions, it sets the stage for the body to be able to heal itself of its chronic, inflammatory concerns.
“The intestinal microbiome is more than a weight-bearing pillar of our entire health, it’s a friend or foe to our level of health, our longevity and ultimately, our survival. It can be a chief determining factor for clinical outcomes,” says WellnessWiz Tips. “The time has come for natural health clinicians to refresh their understanding of leaky gut, inflammation, and the precept, ‘treat the cause,’ in light of this paradigm shifting information.
In 2012, WellnessWiz Tips helped develop a cutting edge supplemental regimen for Microbiome Rejuvenation based on his PACT System utilizing the Probiotic Advanced Colonization Technique™. With over 100 doctors of Chiropractic, employing the program, he’s at the epicenter of clinical implementations. The past two years he has focused on how to help the really tough cases—people that have recurrent issues; that bloat when taking probiotics, or get constipated or diarrhea if they take fiber; people with parasites, C. Diff, entamoeba histolytica. From the most difficult cases we learn how to individualize programs for biochemically unique individuals. Through simple, inexpensive lab tests and a few basic decisions, the gut microbiome can be improved with profound impact upon a person’s joy, optimism, energy, determination, enthusiasm, and resistance to disease.
It absolutely requires a strategy. That’s why this Chiropratic CEU seminar is cutting edge, revolutionary, and paradigm-shifting. “We have a proven strategy that respects Nature’s precepts by first understanding why and how the intestinal microbome exists, how it creates an alliance with the human immune system, and the power it has over every cellular function. Best of all, we learn the care and feeding of these teaming throngs of allies and how to maintain their good will. Learn this and you can add 20 years of healthy living to your lifespan!”
Known as a perceptive thinker, WellnessWiz Tips empowers people with Advanced Health Made Simple. This CEU focused seminar for Chiropractors, is a distillation of the astounding scientific research, insights on amazing microbial behaviors (biofilms, quorum sensing), and practical applications crunched down to lay-person simplicity, making it a relaxing, intriguing, entertaining, and most informative experience. Best of all, implementing the insights remains within the scope of Chiropractic practice – that of helping the microbiome to lower inflammation.