WellnessWiz Jack Tips is a dedicated, practicing clinician, available for personal consultations employing the natural perspective. He applies his 30 years of research and clinical experience into real-life clinical solutions for you. You can meet Jack Tips face-to-face, or consult over the phone to design a customized nutritional support program. He can help identify the "natural health cause" of your health concerns, and engage specific solutions to help your body correct its issues according to its innate wisdom.
About Natural Health Consultations
By Janine Tips, Clinic Director
The Apple-A-Day Consulting Program. WellnessWiz Jack Tips is dedicated to one primary goal in his clinical practice—to help your body heal itself and live in metabolic balance according to its inherent blueprint. His life-long quest to help people experience the best of health has resulted in his becoming an excellent and effective practitioner of the natural healing arts.
Jack Tips pioneered the WellnessWiz multi-faceted health restoration and maintenance approach to health that many practitioners and beneficiaries consider to be the most comprehensive natural health improvement program today. Your health evaluation is an individualized process with him and often includes lab testing, questionnaires and his differential evaluation process (how he takes your case) that then continues with follow up visits that further define the improvement process.
Though teaching and speaking worldwide, Jack Tips maintains a dedicated, clinical practice limited to a small caseload so he can devote the necessary time and attention to providing the highest quality, most well thought out programs. Consulting is an occupation he dearly loves. Helping people experience the dynamic vitality of the natural health therapies is literally part of his life-mission.
When you request a consultation, please know it is my sincere desire that the WellnessWiz Program provide you the knowledge, health and freedom to enhance every minute of your life. I look forward to visiting with you and helping you to experience a greater self-awareness of how to live a more healthy life. Best Wishes In Your Health Endeavors!
More About Consultations
• Phone Consultations are an effective way to consult without the time and expense of travel to the clinic. Dr. Tips has developed a phone interview method and differential analysis of your individual concerns that yields a very accurate understanding of your case, and thus provides excellent results. If lab tests are necessary, they are arranged.
The benefit of this method is that you can consult from practically anywhere in the world without travel time and expense. This first consultation is scheduled for 2 hours and lasts 1.5 hours leaving time for "Research, Repertorization, & Reviewing" the Materia Medica and other reference guides.
• In-Person Consultations. Dr. Tips sees appointments in Austin (usually at his home office) or other locations when traveling. He travels to numerous other clinician’s practices around the United States as well as internationally to consult with people in person.
A typical custom-designed program may include:
1) A "constitutional" or "acute" homeopathic remedy, (not included in "bundled" programs)
2) An herbal-nutrition, tissue-support program
3) A supplemental/dietary foundation, and
4) Reading/educational materials
“Within each individual is a powerful healing ability.
For the body to correct its confusion, the remedial program must harness that force
to improve health in its many levels.” – Jack Tips
• Follow-up Consultations. So very, very important! Subsequent consultations are scheduled for 30-minutes to ascertain if you are on track for the alleviation of health concerns, and to make course corrections based on your body's input.
Most people notice beneficial changes occurring within the first month of starting their programs. The body improves at its own pace, and your program must support and cooperate with your body’s innate restorative processes rather than having it dictate specific demands. This means that you don't become dependent on supplements. Follow up consultations are critical to ensure that optimal health is not an elusive idea, but becomes a practical reality.
“The beneficial effects of the natural approach to health are cumulative.
Once the improvement trend begins, my job is to encourage it until the body can function optimally
on its own. This is often best done by listening, not dictating,
and then supporting the body’s innate processes.” – Jack Tips
Schedule of Consulting Fees
1) Consulting fees are simply a function of scheduled time based on $150 per half hour. The initial consultation's fee is now reduced from $550 to a flat $450 and lasts from 1.5 - 2 hours.
If you would like to have your prior lab reports (numerous lab reports, not just one or two which does not take much time) reviewed before your appointment, Jack will schedule 30 minutes to do that, and that will be $75. One or two lab reports does not incur an additional fee, but several reports requires a time to focus and extrapolate information. Thus the fee.
For doctors who order their own supplements, the full $550 consulting fee is required.
To your advantage, casework done after the call to research and design the program, is done at no additional charge.
2) What to Expect In Nutrition Supplement Costs: Please be advised that WellnessWiz and the Apple-A-Day Clinic sell nutritional supplements and derive income from such activity. Dr. Tips continuously researches products and manufacturers to bring you the very best supplements for the best clinical results. You will only receive supplements that meet his exacting standards for potency and purity.
Single-Focus (trouble-shooting) Herbal/Nutrition Support
$125 - $245 for a month
Comprehensive Program Supplementation Costs
$295 - $595 for a month
Note: Supplementation is therapeutic and thus self-limiting. As improvements are noted, fewer therapeutic supplements are required. This means that as you improve, costs decline.
For health, quality is everything! Simply put, "quality" supplements cost more than "cheap, knock-off, poorly produced, and inferior" supplements which abound in the marketplace. You get what you pay for.
In health, energy is everything.
It is the body’s ‘coin of the realm of health’ –
not vitamins, minerals, enzyme, antioxidants, proteins, fats, or carbohydrates,
or any other nutritional commodity.
Health occurs within a certain vitality level (energy frequency ambiance).
Poor health is the result of a lower frequency (diminished ATP-energy production within the cells).
The WellnessWiz and Apple-A-Day Clinic goals are to restore energy to the cells
so the cells can perform optimally. – Jack Tips, Ph.D., C.C.N.
3) Lab Tests & Fees:
Apple-A-Day offers hundreds of lab tests at reduced prices. No lab tests are ordered without your approval. Some tests can be conducted in your home. Blood lab specimens must be conducted at a local phlebotomy location.
Clinic Rules -- KISS (Keep It Simple & Smart)
• Punctuality. Dr. Tips endeavors to be on time for appointments (and does a really fine job of staying on time!) We do ask that you allow up to 12 minutes leeway as occasionally (very rarely!) a necessary "running overtime" can occur prior to your appointment. If you need to reschedule, then Dr. Tips will gladly accommodate your needs.
• Consulting fees are due at time of service.
• Shipments. Products are shipped when payment received.
• Appointments are secured by credit card, but no charges applied until after your visit.
• Missed appointments. We understand that life can get a bit demanding. No worries. We're forgiving. We will call you to reschedule. If there are repeated occurrences, ask Dr. Tips for a "punctuality remedy :-) and we'll phone you, not only the routine "day before" confirming call, but an hour before your appointment as well.
• Product Returns. In the rare instance you would like to return an unopened supplement of your own volition (not because of a mistake outside your control), you can return the product for a refund minus a 15% restocking fee. Returned products do not go back into inventory, but instead are used in charitable outreach programs. Of course any instances outside your choice (shipping errors, etc.), a full refund is applied.
• Our Guiding Principle. You, the Consultee, is "always right." Yep, even if you're in error--you're right with us! So relax! We're here to help. Our mission at Apple-A-Day is to help you enjoy your most optimal health and well being. It's simply the Golden Rule. Blessings!
Components of the Apple-A-Day Program
The WellnessWiz Program provides the most comprehensive natural health support available today. Through homeopathy to stimulate the body's innate healing mechanism; herbal and metabolic (cellular healing) nutrition for specific body system integrity; and dietary nutrition for whole-body, metabolic support; the WellnessWiz™ program is designed to improve your health comprehensively and synergistically.
• Classical Homeopathy - This system of natural healing is practiced in the classical method based on the 6th edition of the Organon of Medicine by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann. Thus, an important part of your health improvement program is founded on the totality of your symptoms—physical discomforts, emotional stresses, and mental orientations; in addition to other key factors such as: heredity (predisposition to types of ailments), causes and progression of symptoms, environmental factors, and your innate constitution. In classical homeopathy, only one remedy, the similimum, is given at a time.
"Homeopathy ... cures a larger percentage of cases than any other method ... and is beyond a doubt safer and more economical and most complete ... science.” – Mahatma Gandhi
"No one knows better than the body about how to heal itself. Homeopathy elicits a pathway for the body's own adaptive resources to correct its expressions of discomfort.— Jack Tips
"Homeopathy is wholly capable of satisfying the therapeutic demands of this age better than any other system or school ...” – Dr. Charles Menninger, M.D.
Testimony: I suffered for over 20 years with terrible, debilitating menstrual cramps that kept me in bed for days. Thankfully I met Dr. Tips on a particularly bad day. After taking a homeopathic remedy, in minutes I was able to function normally and go about my daily activities without being bed-ridden. What a gift homeopathy is! -- Phoebe Welburn, Fallbrook, CA
Testimony: For over 12 years, I would wake every morning with a terrible, throbbing headache covering the entire left side of my head. It would diminish as the day went on, and if I was lucky, it was tolerable by 4 or 5 p.m. My doctors had experimented on with the several drugs, none of which made any difference. Dr. Tips explained something about a "pattern of inadaptability (I'm still not sure what that means), but what I do know that the very next morning, and ever after, there was no headache. –Pamela Chambers, Houston, TX
• Herbology - Another dimension to your program is balanced herbal nutrition. Herbal combinations can provide specific nutritional building blocks, cleansers, epigenetic factors, and tonification properties for the body’s vital structures--the cells.
Testimony: I love Dr. Tips' philosophy on taking supplements. The idea is to give the body what it needs to perform better itself, then you can stop taking supplements and not use them as a crutch for the rest of your life. Good health means the body is able to function on its own. – Robert I., Escondido, CA
• Clinical Nutrition – Your cells are the cornerstones of your health. For the cells to function properly, the cell membranes must allow oxygen and glyco-proteins to pass through and wastes to exit. They also must communicate with other cells and the immune system. Further, the mitochondria (organelles inside your cells) must produce ATP—the energy of life. You program is designed for "cellular healing" to energize your cells so they can repair their DNA and contribute to your good health and longevity.
The Pro-Vita Plan for Optimal Health (book) is very helpful and contains information for you to design a nutritional plan to accelerate your results. Improving your diet, even in very simple ways can pay you a huge dividend in cellular energy. A companion to the Pro-Vita! material is the book, The Weight Is Over. Click HERE to move to the AppleADayPress website where you can order these books.
Testimony: I have not felt this good in years, and my waist has gone from 42" to 33" just by following the simple suggestions that the Pro-Vita! and Weight Is Over spelled out for me. Rog Mathis, San Antonio, TX
To round out a complete nutritional foundation, Dr. Tips often recommends and provides selected nutritional supplements for your basic and fundamental health support. He only uses the purest, most effective supplements he can find – the kind he takes himself. Thus, your program is truly a unique, comprehensive plan that allows your body to express its innate optimal health.
Your program usually provides therapies for three levels of your health simultaneously - the remedy (innate vitality), the therapeutic nutrition (tissue function support via herbal formulas and supplements), and the dietary nutrition (biochemical foundation). It observes respect for the body's inherent healing processes and meets the requirements of true natural healing. Generally, programs are gentle and effective. This is consistent with Dr. Samuel Hahnemann's insight that true healing is gentle, rapid, and lasting.
"Supplementation is much more than laying a foundation of nutrition. It must apply nutrients to address the key "points of leverage" to motivate the body's desire to restore its health to the most optimal expression. In the 21st Century, this is "cellular healing" -- supporting the cells' metabolic processes. Supplements can provide the body with "an offer it can't refuse" by supporting key tissues and their cellular-metabolic duties." -- Jack Tips
Testimony: "Dr. Tips introduced me to a supplement regimen that really helped. I was concerned when he said that it was 'self-limiting' and 'time to stop' to see if my body could continue it's new-found well-being on its own. Sure enough, he was right." -- Robin Thomas, Ft. Wayne, IN
At WellnessWiz, you will be able to take action to improve your health and increase your vitality so you can experience the most optimal level of health possible. We are honored by your visit, and thrilled to present and share this information with you. Our goal is that you gain insights, techniques, and information that contribute to your well being. We trust that you'll enjoy your time here and find information and programs that enhance your life.
Your Access Directly To Dr. Tips
Dr. Tips maintains an "open door" policy. Consultees have direct access by email and by phone. There is no charge for quick emails and his replies to your questions as they are essential to proper implementation of the program according to your individual needs. We're on the same team!
Should an interim communication result in research and changing your program to address an immediate concern, then a small fee may apply because it results in "new work" that moves your case forward. We practice the “Golden Rule” and fairness in each and every action. Dr. Tips welcomes hearing from you, and he is glad to share insights that make the programs work individually for you. Just makes sense!
Thank you very much. We look forward to being of service. -- Janine Tips, Clinic Director